The Erasmus+ supports the professional development of people working in School, Vocational Education and Training (VET), and Adult Education, through training periods abroad.
In this section we provide more information regarding the Erasmus+ program, the application procedure, relevant information regarding the fees and enrollment, as well as further support regarding our courses. On our website, you may also find the enrollment forms for each of our courses.
After confirming the approval of your Erasmus+ KA1 grant, you are advised to make the enrollment in the courses of your preference and according to the dates available.
If you wish to send a larger group of teachers (+6), please get in touch with us. We may provide tailored learning experiences specifically designed for groups of teachers hailing from the same institution.
This section is for enrolling in one of the courses. Please proceed to the form when you want to confirm your presence in Buinho courses.
WARNING: You cannot book flights and hotels before we confirm your participation. The confirmation usually follows after its payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
See each course page on this website (see menu “All Courses”), to access the defined teacher training program with the course contents and learning objectives.
Buinho’s courses are priced at 80 euros per day, a rate in accordance with the unit cost per day established by the Erasmus program for teacher courses, as outlined in the program guide.
The course fee covers all necessary training materials required. We do not require participating schools to allocate additional funds from their Erasmus grant to cover organizational support or administrative costs associated with course planning and materials provision.
Buinho Associação OID is E10089636, and our PIC is 932637929
We offer the courses that you see in the general planning – See here. If a session is getting full, and you are interested in participating in our courses, we can organize an extra session.
The Erasmus+ programme covers all the costs associated with the training of teachers.
For each participant the school/organisation receives:
- Travel costs based on lump sum related to the distance from home to the course venue (distance calculator).
- Daily allowances for accommodation and subsistence based on the country where the course takes place.
- Provides support to a maximum of 80 euros per day for the courses.
- Provides organisational cost of 100 euros per teacher to the school.
Key Action 1 provides opportunities for individuals to improve their skills, enhance their employability and gain cultural awareness. Schools can apply for staff mobility funding to support the professional development of teachers, school leaders and other school education staff. A school or national mobility consortium can apply once per selection round.
Schools can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities offered by Buinho:
- Structured courses or training events abroad: supports the professional development of teachers, school leaders or other educational staff;
- Job shadowing: provides an opportunity for teachers, school leaders or other school staff to spend a period of time abroad in a partner school or another relevant organisation active in the field of school education.
Our organisation provides structured courses and job shadowing programmes based on our experience as school educators who run a fablab directed to education practices. We also coordinate an Erasmus School consortium of regional public schools. We we will be glad to provide you with assistance in your KA1 Erasmus+ application.
Fee / Billing
Our courses have a total duration of 5 days, including one day of cultural activities. We don´t charge extra fees nor we take a percentage of the organizational support fees. All our courses can be 100% funded by the Erasmus+ programme, as each day has a unit cost fee of 80€ per participant.
1. Course fee
The courses have a fixed price according to the number of days of the course program. For example , for a a 5 days course, the school will be billed a total of 400€ per participant teacher totally supported by the Erasmus+ grant.
To be paid by yourself from the KA1 grant:
- Travel costs. The grant received by your school by the Erasmus Program includes a budget for travel costs. The amount is calculated based on the distance that you need to travel from your home place to the course. Click here for access to the distance calculator used to calculate the Erasmus+ support.
- Accommodation and meals (Individual support in the grant). The Erasmus+ grant will also provide a per diem support to cover the costs with accommodation, transportation, and meals. Each National Agency will define – on the basis of objective and transparent criteria – the amounts applicable to projects submitted in their country
Cancellation requests made by email with more than 4 weeks in advance before the course starts are automatically accepted and Buinho will only retain 20% of the total fee.
Cancellations requests made by email with less than 4 weeks before the course starts will not have a refund, but the participants will have the opportunity to join another course in the following 12 months (1 year).
Buinho Education is not liable for any expenses caused by a case of force majeure. If flights are cancelled for any reason, Buinho will not be responsible for the financial or other consequences concerning travel, accommodation or food.
If unable to attend, the registered person may substitute someone else from the same organization or attend another date by sending a notification to email@example.com
Acquiring Travel and Health insurance are obligatory and at one’s own responsibility.
We advise all E.U. participants to bring with them their European Union Citizen Health Card.
2. Billing procedure
Besides the information about which date would like to apply to, we will also require the following information in order to prepare the invoice:
1. Full Name of the participant (s)
2. Full Name of your school
3. Address your school
4. Fiscal number or Registration number of your school
After we receive this information, we will send a booking confirmation with all the payment details.
After the payment of the course is confirmed, we will send the invoice and receipt, a formal confirmation letter, and an infopack with additional information on accommodation possibilities and other logistics.
If your school/institution has a VAT number and you want to have it on the bill, please send it to us.